What is Hacking Tech or hackingtech.co.tv ?
While using this site and reading various hacking tutorials, you agree to follow the below mentioned terms and conditions:
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. "Hacking Tech” is just a term that represents the name of the site and is not a site that provides any illegal information. hackingtech.co.tv is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking/cracking/software piracy.
3. This site is totally meant for providing information on "Computer Security”, "Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms "CRACKING” or "HACKING” (Unethical).
4. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to "Hacking Passwords” or "Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
5. The virus creation section on this site provides demonstration on coding simple viruses using high level programming languages. These viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer. However we strongly insist that these information shall only be used to expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
6. All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. hackingtech.co.tv insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
9. Most of the information provided on this site are simple computer tricks (may be called by the name hacks) and are no way related to the term hacking.
10. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
11. The site holds no reponsiblity for the contents found in the user comments since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request.
12. We reserve the right to modify the Tutorials of the site and Disclaimer at any time without any notice.