How to watch Security Cameras on Internet ?
There are Some Steps "How to watch Security Cameras on Internet”
Step 1. Open internet your web browser.
Step 2. Go to a search engine of your choice (i.e. Google, Yahoo, etc.), and input any of the search commands as listed below.
Step 3. After you search one of these queries, you will see some search results, click on any one of them.
Step 4. Depending on the type of camera that you have access to, you may be able to control the camera like zoom, pan, and tilt the camera to see what you want to.
Step 5. Do not try to get onto password protected cameras, as this will not go unnoticed if too many attempts are made.
Some Commands to be Remember to Find Live CCTV Cameras .
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS” | inurl:view/view.shtml^
- allintitle:”Network Camera NetworkCamera”
- intitle:axis intitle:”video server”
- intitle:liveapplet inurl:LvAppl
- intitle:”EvoCam” inurl:”webcam.html”
- intitle:”Live NetSnap Cam-Server feed”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206M”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206W”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 210″
- inurl:indexFrame.shtml Axis
- intitle:start inurl:cgistart
- intitle:”WJ-NT104 Main Page”
- intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/
- intitle:snc-cs3 inurl:home/
- intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/
- intitle:”sony network camera snc-p1″
- intitle:”Toshiba Network Camera” user login
- intitle:”i-Catcher Console – Web Monitor”