Trojans and avoiding Techniques
The tutorial will include the understanding the concept of Trojan, Dangers created by Trojans, how they can come to your computer, how do they destroy you. How many types of Trojans are there, how Trojans are attached behind other applications and finally the most important, Detection of Trojan on your computer and their prevention to safeguard your system and your data.
Knowing The Trojans
A Trojan is a malicious program misguided as some very important application. Trojans comes on the backs of other programs and are installed on a system without the User’s knowledge. Trojans are malicious pieces of code used to install hacking software on a target system and aid the Hacker in gaining and retaining access to that system. Trojans and their counterparts are important pieces of the Hacker’s tool-kit.
Trojans is a program that appears to perform a desirable and necessary function but that, because of hidden and unauthorized code, performs functions unknown and unwanted by the user. These downloads are fake programs which seems to be a original application, it may be a software like monitoring program, system virus scanners, registry cleaners, computer system optimizers, or they may be applications like songs, pictures, screen savers, videos, etc..
• You just need to execute that software or application, you will find the application running or you mightget an error, but once executed the Trojan will install itself in the system automatically.
• Once installed on a system, the program then has system-level access on the target system, where it can be destructive and insidious. They can cause data theft and loss, and system crashes or slowdowns; they can also be used as launching points for other attacks against your system.
• Many Trojans are used to manipulate files on the victim computer, manage processes, remotely run commands, intercept keystrokes, watch screen images, and restart or shut down infected hosts.
1. Remote Administration Trojans: There are Remote Access Trojans which are used to control the Victim’s computer remotely.
2. Data Stealing Trojans: Then there are Data Sending Trojans which compromised the data in the Victim’s computer, then find the data on the computer and send it to the attacker automatically.
3. Security Disabler Trojan: There are Security software disablers Trojans which are used to stop antivirus software running in the Victim’s computer.